Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.