- 1 lb Asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (divided)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil (greased) or parchment paper.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and a teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Arrange in a single layer on the lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 7-9 minutes, until the asparagus is bright green and just starting to soften.
- Mix together the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle over the asparagus.
- Top with the remaining teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Return to the oven for another 6-8 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.