Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 2 lb Chicken breast (cooked, cubed or shredded)
- Chicken breast –either cubed baked chicken breast or shredded chicken
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, chopped)
- Uncured Bacon –cooked until crispy, either on the stove or bacon in the oven
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- Vegetables –fresh or frozen (EXAMPLES: Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower (florets or riced) or Brussels sprouts)
- VERSION 1 –SPINACH 1LB
- VERSION 2 –4 CUPS OF BROCCOLI, CAULIFLOWER, BRUSSELS SPROUTS OR SPLIT THE 2 UP.
- Cook your chicken and uncured bacon.
- Cook your broccoli or other veggies. If you’re using frozen spinach, you don’t even have to do that –just drain it.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, reserving half of the shredded cheeses.
- Transfer your easy casserole mixture to a baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Baking time takes only about 15 minutes, just until the chicken bacon casserole is hot and bubbly. Enjoy 😊