- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits(UNCURED)
- 1tablespoon diced chives
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.3)Wring cauliflower in a clean dish towel, squeezing out as much moisture as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Cheddar cheese, egg, real bacon bits(uncured), chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Divide cauliflower mixture into 6 equal portions, making sure to leave space between each one. Flatten with your hands and shape into ovals.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes.
- Turn broiler on low and broil until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes to firm up.