Sheet-Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 2 limes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1/2 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound (41/50 size) raw shrimp, de-veined and shelled
REMEMBER: SERVING SIZE IS 5 PIECES OF SHRIMP ONLY
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Set the sheet pan close by.
- Juice 1 1/2 of the limes. Cut the other lime half into six wedges and set them aside.
- Toss the bell peppers and onion into the 2 teaspoons of canola oil until coated.
- Scatter them onto the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Pour the lime juice and garlic into a blender, adding in the remaining oil in a steady stream.
- Add the salt and spices, pulsing once to combine
- Marinate the shrimp, tossing to coat in a large zip-seal bag for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, roast the bell pepper and onion for 10 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade.
- Polka dot the shrimp onto the sheet pan of roasted veggies
- Roast for 8 minutes more or until pink and fragrant.