Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 ½ pounds brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more sea salt if desired and serve immediately.