- 1 bundle of thin asparagus washed
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.