Healthy Cauliflower Rice
- Frozen Cauliflower rice (plain) not pre seasoned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. At the first wisp of smoke from the oil, add the onions, and stir to coat.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the onions are clear at the edges and have softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, and stir to combine.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower has softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the cauliflower into a large serving bowl, garnish with the parsley, sprinkle with the lemon juice and season to taste with salt.
- Serve warm.