- 6 cups fresh broccoli spears
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Grilled lemon slices, optional
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper
- drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Toss broccoli, then drain marinade.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- Place broccoli over drip pan on an oiled grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- If desired, garnish with grilled lemon slices