Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 3-4Cups (1 large head) cauliflower cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1Tbsp Kerry Gold butter
- 1⁄2 to 3⁄4cup Frank’s hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place cauliflower pieces into plastic bag.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper into the bag and toss till cauliflower is coated
- Add the avocado oil in and toss.
- Place on baking sheet for 15 minutes. Once browned remove from oven.
- Melt butter in bowl and add desired amount of hot sauceto the butter.
- Coat the cauliflower with sauce and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.